No Success no fee plan
Who is eligible for the No Success, No Fee* Plan?
We are not able to offer our No Success, No Fee Plan* to everyone. Therefore we would assess your eligibility on a case-by-case basis, and exercise the right to only offer the Plan to clients who we select.
We may only offer the No Success, No Fee* Plan to you if you are a Claimant under a Will Dispute, and if we felt that:
- your case has legal merit
- without the Plan you would not be able to afford to take legal action
- you will provide us with full and frank details of your claim and of the case generally
- you are prepared to sign our Conditional Cost Agreement (CCA)
Please note that:
- We can only offer you our No Success, No Fee* Plan where your Will Dispute seeks an Inheritance or Increased Inheritance. Legal fees for any other type of litigation involving deceased estates do not qualify for the Plan.
- In a few cases we might not pay all of your Disbursements under our No Success, No Fee* Plan, and you would need to pay these Disbursements yourself. We will tell you, in the most unlikely event that this applies.